Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tahoe Woes No More



Since the load of boxes and piles of stuff for Deseret Industries, I have been absolutely paralyzed about emptying out the car and then giving it a good clean. Heck....I had so many other places needing my attention that it was easy for me to let this one go. Every time I had to take my vehicle, I was constantly reminded of my procrastination. There was not even a place for a passenger. Rick thought since he was getting a boat load of miles on the truck, he would take the Tahoe instead...which meant the time to clean it was now...no excuses. It was an early Saturday Morning and I was dreading the work but I am thrilled...full of JOY...I have a clean car and I can take people around without having to offer up excuses for the mess. Though I was apprehensive about starting this project, Rick needed the car which forced me to deal with it. I am so happy I don't have to think, "I should really go clean out my car..." because it is DONE!!!! Sometimes JOY sneaks up on you.

JOurneY on...

No comments:

Post a Comment