Friday, July 22, 2011

Found!



I do not know how or where it happened. I looked down at my finger and noticed that my Brigham Young University ring was gone. I think of all the places and boxes my hands had been...I didn’t know if I would see it again. “Maybe some day when I go through the boxes, it will be at the bottom,” but some of those boxes went to Deseret Industries and some were discarded. Rick asked me to clean out his office closet. I wasn’t thrilled about that, but I agreed. I grabbed a plastic sack...almost threw it away and decided to use it for garbage. For whatever reason, I looked in the sack as I threw the garbage away. Something caught my eye...was it a dime? I took another peek and their at the bottom of an old grocery sack was my RING! I almost threw the sack away. I rarely check the garbage as I throw it away. I don’t usually take a second look for something as small as a dime....this time I did. JOY was knowing that Heavenly Father knew how important that ring was to me. Though it seemed like there was no hope of finding it, He prepared the way through a series of unusual events.

JOY is finding something I lost.
JOurneY on...

No comments:

Post a Comment