Saturday, July 23, 2011

He Knows My Thoughts





How do I know Heavenly Father knows my thoughts? Evidence.

*We just returned from the dump. Now the water heater goes out. I thought, "I wonder how long that will sit by the side of our house." The doorbell rings. It is a man named Saul. He happened to be driving by and noticed the water heater. He gathers scrap metal and asked me if he could take it off our hands.

*I have been tutoring two times per week in which I have needed a sitter for Noah. It has always been my dread to have to call around and find someone. I think, "Heavenly Father, how can I do this?" He practically sends me my own live in babysitter.

*I am creeped out by spiders, ants, and any kind of bugs. Living in a basement apartment seems to be a haven for the creatures. In one hour, I swatted five big spiders and a pile of ants. (I try to leave them alone if I'm in their environment...but when they are in mine...) I think, "I hate this...if I find one more spider...Heavenly Father, how do I deal with this?" I am working out in the garage and I hear, "Mam...I am in your area and giving your neighborhood a special on Pest Control."

I know Heavenly Father is aware of me. I know He knows of my concern for the finances and the collection of past rent. I wonder all the time how this will ever be resolved. He knows. He knows and I trust He will provide the way.

JOurneY on.

No comments:

Post a Comment