Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture collage generated with Smilebox


Noah wanted to go Ice Skating for Christmas Eve. I cannot even begin to tell of the JOY and entertainment that we had that night. The lights on the ice were beyond description...the music was festive for the season... I was charmed by my boy, "May I have this dance?" I had my spills both on and off the ice. We also had the good fortune of having one of Noah's friends join us for a bit of Christmas Magic. Awaiting back home...hors d' eurves and Rick's famous slumgullion. It was just the thing for the cold nipping at my toes and fingers. In keeping with tradition, Noah opened his one gift on Christmas Eve...pajamas from Grandma and Grandpa. We ended the evening with "It's a Wonderful Life" and tonight it certainly was a wonderful life.

JOY is a wonderful life.

JOurneY on...

No comments:

Post a Comment